The Chef Patron Restaurant is based in Thurlaston, Leicestershire and offers exceptional fine dining, serving classic English dishes with a sprinkle of worldwide inspiration. Chef Patron is famous for its Sunday lunch carvery experience, where your roast is carved in front of your eyes, at your table.
- Converted HTML website to CMS
- Integrated with TripAdvisor reviews
- Social network linking with Facebook and Twitter
- Clean and crisp image gallery
- Option to display restaurant menus
- One click special offer uploads
- Secure and integrated contact forms
Why they chose Jemford Design:
Having recently purchased the business, Mark was eager to utilise the website that was already in place. He, however, needed the option to be able to update the site quickly and easily, at a moments notice. Mark was not technically minded, and neither were any of his staff and so he needed some way of updating menus, special offers and events without the hassle of having to learn the ins and outs of HTML editing. A content management system from Jemford offered exactly that.